Bleach-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach-RPG

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

4 posters

The Adventures of Oro the Explorer~

orosana~
    orosana~
    Shinigami Commander
    Shinigami Commander

Honor : 221

The Adventures of Oro the Explorer~ Empty The Adventures of Oro the Explorer~

Post  orosana~ Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Hi im oro, no im not dora , remove the D and replace the A with an O and you get my name Very Happy
    I love going out on adventure with my fellow assistant rocky the jelly fish Very Happy

We go exploring jungle and fighting of the evil animals like monkey the hippo and the big bad blue smurf souledge lol!
    Our masters higashi and muavias are our main suppliers of food and my awesome jelly fish will sting anyone who steals our food Razz

Jelly makes the best sammicbes ever~ <3

We shall begin our next journey to the land of the dinosours o: searching for that horrible Terry the T-rex who stole my cookies that jelly made me for breakfast Sad

Let the journey Begin~!!!!!!
    Rocketeer
    Rocketeer

Honor : 46

The Adventures of Oro the Explorer~ Empty Re: The Adventures of Oro the Explorer~

Post  Rocketeer Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Epic Adventures FTW!! We still need to Visit, Atlantis, the Amazon Rainforest, the Sahara Desert, the Nile, Himalayas, and the Arctic Circle xD
    Demon_Kyo
    Demon_Kyo

Honor : 21

The Adventures of Oro the Explorer~ Empty Re: The Adventures of Oro the Explorer~

Post  Demon_Kyo Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:24 pm

don't forget the bermuda triangle my brother
    Crown
    Crown

Honor : 104

Post  Crown Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:56 am

Tell me when you're going to visit Tartaros, I'll welcome you in my home ~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:45 am