Bleach-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach-RPG

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

5 posters

Different Rank Type

LagunaKnight
    LagunaKnight

Honor : 34

Different Rank Type Empty Different Rank Type

Post  LagunaKnight Tue May 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Something I've been thinking about for a little while and I'm still not sure what would be the best way this would work so I thought I would post this here and see what others think.

It seems like there is a lot of people myself included that would like to have more information about how strong people are. This is mainly as level holders because otherwise your level is a somewhat decent indicator of how strong a person is, but I've been thinking about some kind of different rank that is based on your stats rather than lvl. This would allow lvl 9's and 19's to see a noticeable difference in others at their lvl so they wouldn't have to wonder how much stronger that person may or may not be.

If you will forgive my DBZ reference here I will explain this the best way I know how. In another game I played, all your stats got totaled up into a "power level" which then your normal level was based on. I think we could do something similar and name it Spirit Level or something like that.

I think the best thing to do with these ranks is just add a prefix in front of the already existing ranks, the prefixes I was thinking of were: very weak, weak, average, strong, and very strong . So for each rank devouring beast/squad member and above there would be a sort of chart. For example DB ranks could be like this, (only example to show what I mean) total stats under 500 would be very weak, 500 or over would be weak, 1000 average, 3000 strong, 7500 very strong. Obviously the higher ranks would require higher stat totals for each of these ranks.

I doubt everyone will like this idea but it has been something I thought would be kinda interesting so I thought I'd see what others thought at least.
    Snow
    Snow
    Admin

Honor : 293

Different Rank Type Empty Re: Different Rank Type

Post  Snow Thu May 03, 2012 3:05 pm

That's not something I can do with our current coding, but true, I like the idea.

LagunaKnight
    LagunaKnight

Post  LagunaKnight Thu May 03, 2012 8:49 pm

yea this is definitely not an immediate thing that could be done tomorrow, but I think it would be a nice addition to the game. Would take some time to find the right values for each of these prefix titles at all those ranks anyway, though I think personally a pure trainer should never be considered Very Weak, so that would be a good starting point I think to figure out what total stats a PT'er would have when they first get to each rank and have that value either be the minimum for the Weak prefix or somewhere in the middle between weak and average. I'm going to be pretty busy in this weekend but after that maybe I'll crunch some numbers and see if I can come up with something for the various ranks.
    LagunaKnight
    LagunaKnight

Post  LagunaKnight Mon May 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Ok I did some looking and found (I think) all the exp values for the levels you get various new ranks. Looking at that I have set up values for each of the prefix titles I mentioned before at each rank and I tried to take into account you can lvl hold at 9 and 19. I will post the various lvl's and exp/stat values (assuming PT'ing was done) so if I happen to be wrong on any of them please do correct me. Also as I'm a hollow these will all be hollow ranks.

Devouring Best Level 9 - 4k exp 80 total stats
    Adjucha Level 11 - 16k exp? 320 total stats (The adjucha with the lowest exp value I could find had 16050 so that might be wrong)
    Arrancar Level 20 - 40k exp 800 total stats
    Numerous Level 40 - 350k exp? 7,000 total stats (Again not sure)
    Vasto Lord Level 60 - 2mil exp 40,000 total stats
    Privaron Espada Level 80 - 5mil exp 100,000 total stats
    H Ascended Lord Level 100 - 9.9mil exp 198,000 total stats

I'll do another post with the rank values to keep these from being too long.
    LagunaKnight
    LagunaKnight

Post  LagunaKnight Mon May 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Ok so basically two things I just need to mention before I put up the numbers. The Very Weak prefix which would be the first of the five titles is not going to be put up in here if only to save room. Basically it would be assigned to a person if their stats were beneath the requirement for the Weak prefix. Secondly I wanted the Strong and Very Strong prefix's to be sort of challenging to get but after doing these numbers once I realized it would be impossible for PT'ers to get them so I made the Very Strong values always have to be under the minimum stats you would need to achieve the level for next rank.

Quick example, For Arrancar VS (Very Strong) prefix value would be 6,000 because to get to Numeros you need 7,000 total stats (Level 40, 350k exp) This way PT'ers will always achieve VS prefix before moving on to the next rank.

The Chart: (Titles will be abbreviated, Weak = W, Average = A, Strong = S, Very Strong = VS) All numbers are in total stats, Str + Intel + Speed + Humans(SS) + Hollows(Shikai) + Res(Bankai)

Devouring Beast -- W 120 ----- A 300 ----- S 1,500 --- VS 4,000
    Adjucha ----------- W 300 ------ A 600 ----- S 2,500 --- VS 6,000
    Arrancar ---------- W 1,000 --- A 2,000 --- S 4,000 --- VS 6,000
    Numeros ----------- W 8,000 --- A 16,000 -- S 24,000 -- VS 32,000
    Vasto Lord -------- W 25,000 -- A 40,000 -- S 60,000 -- VS 80,000
    Privaron Espada -- W 50,000 -- A 90,000 -- S 125,000 - VS 175,000
    H Ascended Lord - W 120,000 - A 180,000 - S 240,000 - VS 320,000*

*As there is no rank or levels after this I suppose you could make these ranks w/e you want, I just valued them assuming that IF there were levels/ranks after this then the next 20 levels would take about 10 mil exp.
    orosana~
    orosana~
    Shinigami Commander
    Shinigami Commander

Honor : 221

Post  orosana~ Tue May 08, 2012 3:03 am

i find this rather interesting~ o_o
    Snow
    Snow
    Admin

Post  Snow Tue May 08, 2012 3:21 pm

By total stats do you mean Str/Int/Spd? Cause 100,000 total stats via lvl 80 just isn't happening. Nobody is going to reach that. At 5 million exp, a holder will have around 5.5-6k stats period. A level 100 will have around 10k to 11k generals.
    orosana~
    orosana~
    Shinigami Commander
    Shinigami Commander

Honor : 221

Post  orosana~ Wed May 09, 2012 12:06 pm

remove 1 zero of each of those xD
    LagunaKnight
    LagunaKnight

Post  LagunaKnight Wed May 09, 2012 8:47 pm

I stated that total stats is Str + Intel + Speed + Humans (ss) + Hollows (shikai) + Res (Bankai). I do understand what you mean, however holding is terribly inefficient stat vs. exp wise. Part of this idea was that I wanted to reward those that do Pure Train as right now they are vastly overpowered by people that level hold.

As far as what I expect from lvl holders well, I'm only at 800k but have roughly 3k total stats. So I would expect someone that gets to 10 mil exp to have easily 30k+ just in gens, and then raising humans, hollows and res isn't that hard to get a few thousand more pretty quick.

Personally the way I see it, if you cater these stat requirements to what people already have then you are behind the times, people are only going to get stronger as they compete with each other and I think people want more of a challenge. Now we can't all be crazy active like a Higashi or whoever else so that is something beyond most of us. Something like a set stat total is better so everyone can achieve them at their own pace. That being said I guess we could make it easier, I want to keep the same pace of how each rank gets harder but I'll rework the numbers I guess.
    Snow
    Snow
    Admin

Post  Snow Thu May 10, 2012 9:47 am

At 19 right now then according to your total stats, I'm around 17k total stats.
    Higashi_Reborn
    Higashi_Reborn
    Squad Member
    Squad Member

Honor : 111

Post  Higashi_Reborn Fri May 11, 2012 5:11 am

H Ascended Lord - W 120,000 - A 180,000 - S 240,000 - VS 320,000*

at lvl 100 you only have 32k rei so

32000 x 6 = 192000

and you say that this is for puretrainers so they can get som recognicion, but I dont thinka anyone will or can PT to lvl 100
    and capping it, dont think will ever happend.

so you might want to lower your numbers abit :p

sure you can kill to get over the cap but, you cant kill RF at this point, and will there be anyone giving you stats/exp at this point?
    Also if you want to get to a higher point only way is lvl holding and just to get to 32k each gen will take me years xD
    LagunaKnight
    LagunaKnight

Post  LagunaKnight Sat May 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Oh you could kill RF at lvl 100, trust me that can be done lol Just a matter of the right amounts in the proper stats and having certain abilities would help as well. As I said I will rework these numbers.

I honestly don't believe that anyone that gets to lvl 100 will be a Pure Trainer, so I thought I would make that more difficult for level holders and also as I said on my post with the chart, I made the values at lvl 100 that way ASSUMING that it wasn't the last level or rank. That scale is assuming that you could level past 100 and that it would be 10 mil exp for the next 20 levels and thus the next rank.

I did it that way because hey, thanks to level holders we had to expand past the old level limits, who is to say it won't happen again? lol (I'll post my reworked numbers sometime later today assuming I don't forget.)
    LagunaKnight
    LagunaKnight

Post  LagunaKnight Sat May 12, 2012 5:31 pm

Ok, so this is what I have come up with for the new chart:

Devouring Beast -- W 120 ----- A 300 ----- S 2,000 ---- VS 6,000
    Adjucha ------------ W 500 ----- A 1,200 --- S 4,000 --- VS 9,000
    Arrancar ---------- W 1,000 --- A 2,000 ---- S 4,000 --- VS 6,000
    Numeros ----------- W 4,000 --- A 8,000 --- S 12,000 -- VS 20,000
    Vasto Lord -------- W 10,000 -- A 20,000 -- S 30,000 -- VS 50,000
    Privaron Espada -- W 20,000 -- A 30,000 -- S 50,000 - VS 70,000
    H Ascended Lord - W 30,000 - A 40,000 -- S 70,000 -- VS 90,000

I made the strong and very strong ranks a bit harder for lvl 9 and 19's. Left Arrancar the same and made Numeros on down significantly easier.

I'm sure you don't all agree on my numbers for the last rank but I know that 30k is probably the minimum to get to it and honestly lvl holders shouldn't have a very big problem with getting an extra 10k stats for average if having the weak title would really bother them. Strong and Very Strong titles are something I think should be challenging. These numbers aren't out of the realm of possibility they would just take some time and dedication.
    LagunaKnight
    LagunaKnight

Post  LagunaKnight Mon May 14, 2012 4:05 pm

Something I've also been thinking about but not sure of is some people might not really like being called very weak or weak or w/e even though their stats might be low. So if you all prefer I think we can change these prefix's. One line of alternatives I have come up with is like this:
    Very Young - Young - Adept - Very Adept - Experienced

This might be better suited to some people. Anyways let me know what you think, if you like this better or my original names better, and also if the new chart I have up is better suited to what you all were thinking or if maybe you think it needs more tweaking. I posted my idea here because I thought maybe someone could think of a great idea to make this even better that I couldn't think of so ...(and also so Snow could tell Terr or whoever might code and perhaps get it in the game) feedback is appreciated.
    Ichinose
    Ichinose

Honor : 36

Post  Ichinose Mon May 14, 2012 8:36 pm

or if not that just showing how old an player is and the last time they logged in could help players identify how skilled their adversary is without revealing too much info.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content