Bleach-RPG

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

The List

Snow
    Admin

Honor : 293

The List

Post  Snow on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:51 am

This is what I sent to Terriator few weeks ago. He's looking at it.

To Do List | Features | Bugs | Wishlist | Balance

Bugs

- Log Out Timer. It's bugged. If it runs out, you can't log back in till the next mass heal at :00 or :30. The only way we deal with it is to log early, and then attack something, and it will reset. Some of us are old and very forgetful, so when i logs us out at :31 and we have to wait 29 minuets...
    - Seat Glitches. Sometimes when 2 captains spar, the seat will glitch. On Hollow side, if an Espada takes leader, their seat glitches and that person becomes leader and Espada # Holder. Have not seen that with Shini Leader. But Captain vs Captain bugs sometimes.
    - Levels and Experience. Though not really a bug, Right now you need around 3.4m Exp for lvl 60, 4m or so for 61, and 4.3m or so for 62. 63 requires 8m exp. We need more levels, and Exp req fixed. PLEASE. Up EXP from RandomFella imo.
    - Social needs fixed. You can't view page 2 and on, it messes up. Also, after a certain amount of time conversations vanish.
    - PM Auto Delete. Is needed, I'm sure, but needs a 3 day timer, not a few hours then they are gone timer. =)
    Other bugs I cut out due to being Admin/Mod issues

Wishlist

- Sparring system. For the love of all that is holy, a sparring system anyone can use. Let anyone be able to spar anyone on their side, not just Captain challenges.
    - Squad Seats. Let captains be able to set seats Lt through 9. Make everyone feel involved. Also, to spice it up, Seat Challenges, like Captain but for seats, if that would work better?
    - Clans. It appears they are already somewhat in but was never finished. It's on people's Profile Page, but they say Clan: None. This is something that gets requested a lot.
    - Voting System, like TNR has. I'd sign BRPG up for some, but I have no way to put them on the site for people to click. I'd sign BRPG for most of what TNR has as well. As for benefits for voting, maybe +2 Generals per vote?
    - Hollows need Apples like Shinigami's have. Or Puppy Dog Souls. Whichever you choose. They are evil afterall. Keep in mind they have much higher regen. And they have souls to use 21+ (Hollows don't appear to want this though)
    - Add a Vaizard(shinigami) Arrancar(hollow) Rank at lvl 70 or 80, Needed for higher regen (therefor exp needed need to be tuned down abit)
    - 2 More Maps Maybe, same size, of Soul Society and Huco Mundo (sp?), let us travel in other areas instead of KT.
    - Make being a Captain or Leader MEAN SOMETHING. Give Captains more options than updating Squad Orders. Orders mean very little as there is really nothing to Order. Maybe +Regen for holding Captain/Leader as a perk?
    - Update Captain Challenges, make them No Apples and a Captain/Leader can't be spammed over and over till dead. Remove 200 round limit, if you fail to take the seat, your on a 1 hour cooldown to take that Captain spot.
    - Maybe a type of Fed, for larger Avi's.
    - A nindo type option for players to put things about themselves. Obviously would not be "nindo" but, I"m sure we could come up with a viable name.
    - Various other AI to kill instead of RandomFella. I mean come on, the guy needs a break Very Happy
    - A way to name your Zanpaktou. When you release it, you can name it, maybe even write a description of it. Lots of new players ask how to do this and it hurts to say you can't.
    - More Zanpaktou release abilites. I wouldn't mind having access to add more, or edit some. This can be expanded on greatly, as it's a large part of Bleach. Perhaps train abilities of your Zan/Res through use ALA jutsu?
    - Add Elemental Abilities to your Zanpaktou/Ress. Though abilities can be random, maybe choose from a list of elemental abilities that give you a certain strength or power, that grow in power as YOU grow in power.
    - Small update to how raiding works. Most high levels go the Max 200 rounds. Either up the rounds or balance out how damage is done.
    - Squad 2 was good at Covert Operations. Give them the ability to Scan an enemy and display one of his stats. (On a cooldown).
    - Give Each Squad a unique ability for being in that squad. As above with Squad 2. Say Squad 4 get's +Healing per Round. Squad 11 get's +5% Damage...ect. This can be expanded on if you wish, let me know.
    - Manual needs updated. I can do this myself if accessed.
    - A seperate, Co-Social Shini/Hollow chat would be nice, for those slow times, to get more people chatting...can be removed later when the population goes up.

BALANCE

- I know I said we don't need a lot of balance but now that I think about it, maybe we do need a tad. I could do this as well if needed.
    - As stated above, we need zan/res abilities edited and more added imo. More variation. IE: Make +hp gain per round not suck so much. Make shunpo not suck so much, make poison dmg not suck so much.
    - Figure out the ratio and stat weights of generals to swordskill/shikai/bankai (and the hollow counterparts). If someone has double generals but no bankai, and the opponent has 4k bankai, who wins? This needs balanced.
    - Damage overall needs balanced. Though the flux is good, the amount of dmg done compared to generals only, to generals plus sword skill ect is very screwy.
    - Health needs raised, around the board, per level. 340 at lvl 9 and 11,340 at level 62, 4.3m or so, and the 8m ex 63 12,250 hp just seem low. I'd say up them and up damage. Balance it out someway. I can look into this. Again, need more levels added and exp required dropped.
    - Make Pure Trainers viable. A lot of people pure train to keep exp low. but it takes far to long compared to raiding and spamming RF level holding.
    - Higher levels can NOT do RF. It spams out at 200 rounds. Thus, high levels lose one way to gain stats. Again this needs fixed.
    - More Items! Make them mean something! Like Tier items in TNR, something similure here. I can help create this if need be idea wise or whatever.

EVENT TEAM

- Make an Event Panel like you have on TNR, for Event Staff.
    - Let them be able to create items, AI, ect ect, like they can on TNR, and hold events/whathaveyou.
    - Create a Event Tab at top, like the News Page, but where Event Staff can post the ongoing story, or announce events coming up.
    - Give them a lot of freedom, such as placing AI somewhere on map, maybe on a timer, and drop specific items for quests.
    - Let them able to balance it so ALL players, low level/high level can compete and enjoy.
    - On the Fly options to change events, make announcements.
    People are really wanting more events, I'd love to do this, as a player or admin, makes no difference. I got a LOT of ideas on this topic.
    Higashi_Reborn
    Squad Member
    Squad Member

Honor : 111

Re: The List

Post  Higashi_Reborn on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:57 am

One thing about higher leveled players 200turns in RF fight, maybe fix it so that if you do 200 rounds you still gain exp/ 0.25 random stat, it will still be slower than what a lvlholder can do but they have the change to gain exp/stats from it and still move on and not get stuck.

Yes exp needed, needs to be tuned down abit, right now top lvl is 62, only person on 63 was RandomFella, and I guess when I claim I becomes 64 or 65, but it needs to be fixed so we can reach lvl 70 atleast WITHOUT lvlolding for a year, then the new ranks can be added at lvl 70 and make us get more regen ^^

EDIT: Bugfixes first, then exp needed, then event panel, then the wishlist ^^

Prioritys Razz

Zanpaktou: Agnus Dei
    English: Lamb of God
    Snow
    Admin

Post  Snow on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:42 am

Yeah, I didn't post the entire e-mail on here, but I told him it's in no specific order.

I agree about the exp thing. I'd also like to think about making it easier on new players, because when you start your so weak...you get overwhelmed with older players stats, which are so important in this game that even being within 100's of generals matters a lot, let alone down 2, 3, 4, 5 thousand generals EACH.

What would people think of .50 or .75 gains instead of .25?
    Higashi_Reborn
    Squad Member
    Squad Member

Post  Higashi_Reborn on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:53 am

The Solution

Here is what should be done.

As we know of a rumor you need 40mill exp to get to level 70, this will take a lvlholder 3-4years for everyone else Impossible.

So it should be reduced to say 12mill exp to reach level 70.

Then Exp gained from killing RF should be inc from 75 to 150 or even 300.
    Then for higher levels that 200 draw fights with RF should still gain exp from it so they wont get stuck and be able to keep on leveling up.

If stats inc from RF kill should stay at 0.25 or be inc to 0.50 or even 0.75 I'm unsure of.

maybe make a poll and see what people think of this?

for now that would make me be able to gain say 0.75 per kill 3k a month instead og 1k.
    This favers lvlholder, but if higher level would be able to kill RF and gain the same then there should not be a problem.
    but then again a lvl 9 can get loads of kills in 1 hour, there a high level would get less due to lossing way more health each fight due to 200 rounds and more dmg taken than a lvl holder that takes 17rounds and losses 1/3 of health wich can be regened in 1min instead of 10-20min at high level.

therefore fix regen for higher level?

What you think about this Mauvais? and everbody else Razz?

EDIT: to make it easier to new player maybe the training cap should be increased?
    now at lvl 1 you have 100 rei at lvl 9 you have 180 aka you get 10 rei each lvl and that makes training cap at 151.
    maybe give the first 9 lvls more rei so the cap can be increased so they can stay at lvl 9 and train their way to becoming stronger instead of killing?

Btw this will also help puretrainers of all levels due to them all gaining more reiatsu so everyones training cap is increased, this way there are more exp to gain from training and then get you higher in level and closer to the "Goal" of level 70 xD

I'd say the cap should be higher and who knows it probably is but for now we should focus on making Terr see that we need to get to lvl 70 before we can move on xD

Last edited by Higashi_Reborn on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Snow
    Admin

Post  Snow on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:00 am

I agree regen for higher levels needs fixed, badly. It needs upped more and more per level imo.

I'll make a poll on the stat gains thing, see where we stand. I do think it's only if high levels can do RF to, but it's also for newer players to catch up a little. Would still take them forever to catch a high level player.

Level holding is not a huge concern, there are very few prodigy holders like a Higashi, myself, a Rocketeer, or even a Unika. Most people give up after a month. It takes something special to will yourself to hold Very Happy
    Rocketeer

Honor : 46

Post  Rocketeer on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:52 am

>>>and Huco Mundo

'Hueco Mundo' Done!
    -flees-
    Zesudita

Honor : 8

Post  Zesudita on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:44 pm

I like the list, has many things I didn't know where wrong.
    I think the Exp from Random Fella sould go up with you level.
    1-10: 75 is fine
    11-20: 125
    21-30: 175
    and so on. As for the random stat bump, over .50 would be pushing it
    Higashi_Reborn
    Squad Member
    Squad Member

Post  Higashi_Reborn on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Now the thing with exp is at we want people to get it so they can keep on leveling instead of getting stuck somewhere along lvl 60.

And the stat gained inc is to help out newer members to they have a fighting change, but here I'd say it should be only up to a point in generals stats, making it level wise would be dumb since then you could stay at lvl 9 and gain alot of stats, so making it stop at maybe 3k just to help newer members get abit help and to avoid sick lvl 9 holders xD

Snow
    Admin

Post  Snow on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:33 pm

Yeah....evil level 9 holders Very Happy
    Rocketeer

Honor : 46

Post  Rocketeer on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Those level 9 holders, so cruel Rofl XD
    orosana~
    Shinigami Commander
    Shinigami Commander

Honor : 221

Post  orosana~ on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:49 pm

Now just make another list of the things in this list that came true or is underway~ o.o
    Atleast wed know which ones are done or coming~
    Zesudita

Post  Zesudita on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:29 pm

Higashi_Reborn wrote:Now the thing with exp is at we want people to get it so they can keep on leveling instead of getting stuck somewhere along lvl 60.

And the stat gained inc is to help out newer members to they have a fighting change, but here I'd say it should be only up to a point in generals stats, making it level wise would be dumb since then you could stay at lvl 9 and gain alot of stats, so making it stop at maybe 3k just to help newer members get abit help and to avoid sick lvl 9 holders xD

I'm back.
    You have a good point, didn't think about the lv holders spam thing
    I'm staying lv9 and training my stats to cap, then learning my Zippy's name so that thought didn't cross my mind. I feel so dumb Razz

DarkSide

Honor : 5

Post  DarkSide on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Items:
    shinigami suit.
    urara items from his shop-from bleach.
    Hogkiu part - temperory power.
    whan you talk about ideas you are talking about theory or about how to put it (codes)?
    Zesudita

Post  Zesudita on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:47 pm

Yes, I would very much like to name my Zan.
    Thanks for putting that in, just got doing working up a good name and would like to use it.
    Z The Nobody

Honor : 10

Post  Z The Nobody on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:11 am

Heres an Idea

I think there should be some different training options with better boosts

for example after a player has gained their first release they should get different stat training options which give more stats and take more time to train but pay off in the long run (they could still use the older options if they want to though)

e.g. there should be training options like

Normal Strength training which takes 5 min to get 1 strength point and gives everyone 50 experience (like the ones we have now)

and after a player has gained their first release they should get a new training option like

Special Strength training which will take about 15 min to train and will give you 5 points and give you 75 experience

that way it would make training more pun and also be helpful to the players as it would be a little time saving
    Shinryu

Honor : 77

If you need help..

Post  Shinryu on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:29 pm

I am somewhat skilled in coding within Delphii, python, C++, Perl, PHP, XML.

If you need help in coding, hit me up and i'll write you a script.
    Snow
    Admin

Post  Snow on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:21 pm

Everything is coded in PHP as far as I'm aware. I'm learning PHP, but the problem is, that us as admins can't code, only Terriator has access to the databases and code.

Alexie26

Honor : 6

Post  Alexie26 on Tue May 29, 2012 8:45 am

You can ask him to give you the user and pw to the php database...take a few more php clasess and get to work Smile even a few little changes can make the game nicer.
    In my opinion ..it's all in the details
    Snow
    Admin

Post  Snow on Tue May 29, 2012 2:03 pm

I have access to the PHP Database....that's how I did the level update...most of the database is incomplete though and I don't know what does what.

I don't have access to the file manager and coding scripts.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:25 pm