Bleach-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach-RPG

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

2 posters

The Guide to level holding 9 and 19.

Poll

Was this Guide helpful?

[ 8 ]
    The Guide to level holding 9 and 19. I_vote_lcap100%The Guide to level holding 9 and 19. I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Guide to level holding 9 and 19. I_vote_lcap0%The Guide to level holding 9 and 19. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Guide to level holding 9 and 19. I_vote_lcap0%The Guide to level holding 9 and 19. I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Higashi_Reborn
    Higashi_Reborn
    Squad Member
    Squad Member

Honor : 111

The Guide to level holding 9 and 19. Empty The Guide to level holding 9 and 19.

Post  Higashi_Reborn Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:01 pm

This is the Guides to level holding.

When new guys ask in social about it, link them this thread ^^
    If you are a new guys, congrats you made it here either on your own or someone was nice and linked you here ^^

Level 1 to level 9 Shinigami

From the start you should wait with killing till you reach training cap at lvl 9
    training cap lvl 9 is 151.

Set flee at 100% and train speed at first then Intel and Str last, leave Sword Skill for now.

When you reach Speed,Intel and Str at 151 on lvl 9 you can start killing Hollows and Random Fella, you will then gain 0.25 general stat in a random general.
    Dont train Sword Skill till you cant gain stats from hollows anymore, then you will need it for Random Fella killing.

Buy Armor as fast as you can, this will reduce your damage taken from RF fight by only a little but helps in the long run.

Then save your money for applespamming, how you will use apples is when you dont gain exp/stats from hollows anymore, how?

You set use healing items aka apples to 70% health, you then kill RF till you cant kill him anymore due to to low health buy 2 or 3 apples and attack a hollow you dont gain exp/stats from, then you will use apples in that fight and make it so that the fight is more than 5turn long and gain exp/stats and you will get 40 or 60% health back depending on how many apples you use.

Then the rest is up to you and your patience.

you can also do surveys to gain spirit shards and buy regen.

Level 1 to level 9 Hollow

From the start you should wait with killing till you reach training cap at lvl 9
    training cap lvl 9 is 151.

Set flee at 100% and train speed at first then Intel and Str last, leave Devouring Humans for now.

When you reach Speed,Intel and Str at 151 on lvl 9 you can start killing Shinigamis and Random Fella, you will then gain 0.25 general stat in a random general.
    Dont train Devouring Humans till you cant gain stats from hollows anymore, then you will need it for Random Fella killing.

When you start training Devouring Humans you can use it to heal, since you gain some health back when you finish training it so make sure you have low health when you finish it to gain a extra kill.

Other than this there are not really much for a Hollow to do, best thing is to do surveys and gain spirit shards to buy regen.
    Hollows also have high base regen that helps them out.

Level 1 to level 19, Skipping level 9 holding Shinigami

If you have decided to level hold at lvl 19 and skipping lvl 9 holding you should from the start not kill anything, just set flee at 100% and start training speed then move on to Intel and str, Sword Skill is the last thing you should worry about.
    The training cap at lvl 19 is 431 you should reach this before you start killing hollows and Random Fella for 0.25 general stat in a random general.

Shikai, smart to hold it at 149 so you dont end up moving on if you hit the Bankai link by accident.
    But if you are confident you wont hit it then cap it, this will help you killing.

Buy armor as fast as you can then save rest of money to spend on apples for applespamming, how?

You set use healing items aka apples to 70% health, you then kill RF till you cant kill him anymore due to to low health buy 2 or 3 apples and attack a hollow you dont gain exp/stats from, then you will use apples in that fight and make it so that the fight is more than 5turn long and gain exp/stats and you will get 40 or 60% health back depending on how many apples you use.

Then the rest is up to your patient, but you should atleast hold till you have 2000 in each general aka speed, intel and str.

Surveys for spirit shard to buy regen is also a good idea.

Level 1 to level 19, Skipping level 9 holding Hollow

If you have decided to level hold at lvl 19 and skipping lvl 9 holding you should from the start not kill anything, just set flee at 100% and start training speed then move on to Intel and str, Devouring Humans is the last thing you should worry about.
    The training cap at lvl 19 is 431 you should reach this before you start killing Shinigamis and Random Fella for 0.25 general stat in a random general.

Devouring Hollows, smart to hold it at 149 so you dont end up moving on if you hit the Ressurection link by accident.
    But if you are confident you wont hit it then cap it, this will help you killing.

Devouring Hollows can also be used for healing like Devouring Humans, train it and when it is finished have low health and click on train to get health back for an extra kill.

Hollows have higher base regen than Shinigamis so that helps some but doing surveys for spirit shards to buy regen helps.

Shikai/Devouring Hollows abilitys that is good for level 19 holding

Max for precentage is 10%
    Max for regen is 5%
    Max for others is 2.

Having Reiatsu back and regen is good for lvl 19 holding, due to getting some reiatsu back for more usage of reiatsu, regen for faster health back and reiatsu.

But this is not really needed, be happy with what you get, or spend spirit shard to re-roll ability's.

Reiatsu

How to find training cap: max reiatsu for your level minus 29.

After thoughts

As to put it out, I am a Shinigami so Hollow is not my speciality, but I know the basic's.
    And I am lvl 9 so 19 is also not my speciality, but I also know the basic's here aswell.

I have spend alittle more than 8months as a lvl 9 shinigami holder and have as of today: Experience: 11824550, I wont show my stats due to personal reasons.

If I can do it so can you.

Higashi_Reborn aka Gashi~

Last edited by Higashi_Reborn on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:53 am; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing spelling and capitalletters)
    Snow
    Snow
    Admin

Honor : 293

The Guide to level holding 9 and 19. Empty Re: The Guide to level holding 9 and 19.

Post  Snow Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Thank you Higashi. Had I followed this from the start I might be even higher than I am now Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:57 am