Bleach-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach-RPG

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

3 posters

My Cool Story 2

Ichinose
    Ichinose

Honor : 36

My Cool Story 2 Empty My Cool Story 2

Post  Ichinose Mon May 28, 2012 4:28 pm

The Beginning

Once upon a time their were 2 brothers, Higashi and Terriator. Higashi and Terriator maintained peace in the world of the living, Higashi was the first and only Shinigami and Terriator was the first and only Hollow. But one day while walking around their palace Higashi came across Terriator's laboratory and inside was Hollows! but not one, not two, but tons of them! Terriator started spawning hollows. Higashi was alarmed by it but trusted his brother so he choose to ignore it. But one day while Higashi was watching over the world of the living, Terriator appeared and opened a Garganta and out came thousands of hollows sucking the spirit energy out of the humans. Higashi qucikly reacted and started fighting off the Hollows but it was so many, Just when things were looking bad Higashi released his bankai, exerting so much spiritual pressure the building around him started to collaspe. Higashi killed all of the Hollows, but Terriator escaped through his garganta. After the fight Higashi used so much reiatsu he lost his shinigami powers, but he knew Terriator strike again one day so Higashi created his own Shinigami, and then the 2nd and 3rd Shinigami were born....Snow and Light.
    Blue ace
    Blue ace

Honor : 48

My Cool Story 2 Empty Re: My Cool Story 2

Post  Blue ace Mon May 28, 2012 4:48 pm

Snow and Light are hollow xD
    orosana~
    orosana~
    Shinigami Commander
    Shinigami Commander

Honor : 221

My Cool Story 2 Empty Re: My Cool Story 2