Bleach-RPG

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.


    Mh should restore reiatsu

    Share
    avatar
    TheKillingMachine

    Posts : 126
    Honor : 166
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-11-23
    Age : 52
    Location : Hell

    Mh should restore reiatsu

    Post  TheKillingMachine on Sat May 12, 2012 7:38 am

    Make it easier to raid
    avatar
    Raventus

    Posts : 63
    Honor : 69
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 21
    Location : The Earth

    Re: Mh should restore reiatsu

    Post  Raventus on Sat May 12, 2012 8:16 am

    Having troubles...?
    Though yes that would be nice, for pure training as well.
    avatar
    TheKillingMachine

    Posts : 126
    Honor : 166
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-11-23
    Age : 52
    Location : Hell

    Re: Mh should restore reiatsu

    Post  TheKillingMachine on Sat May 12, 2012 8:18 am

    Raventus wrote:Having troubles...?
    Though yes that would be nice, for pure training as well.


    yes
    hard to kill with no reiatsu
    avatar
    orosana~
    Shinigami Commander
    Shinigami Commander

    Posts : 207
    Honor : 221
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Age : 98
    Location : Failakka Island

    Re: Mh should restore reiatsu

    Post  orosana~ on Sat May 12, 2012 11:23 am

    you do realize MH stands for Mass Heal not Mass Rei-regen xD
    and well, the rei has been increased so much more D:
    isnt that like enough? o.o
    avatar
    TheKillingMachine

    Posts : 126
    Honor : 166
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-11-23
    Age : 52
    Location : Hell

    Re: Mh should restore reiatsu

    Post  TheKillingMachine on Sat May 12, 2012 11:27 am

    orosana~ wrote:you do realize MH stands for Mass Heal not Mass Rei-regen xD
    and well, the rei has been increased so much more D:
    isnt that like enough? o.o



    Well then add a "MR" that stands for "Mass reiatsu"


    And no.Considering how much you reiatsu you lose when unleashing your ability, it's not enough.
    avatar
    Raventus

    Posts : 63
    Honor : 69
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 21
    Location : The Earth

    Re: Mh should restore reiatsu

    Post  Raventus on Sat May 12, 2012 12:21 pm

    TheKillingMachine wrote:
    orosana~ wrote:you do realize MH stands for Mass Heal not Mass Rei-regen xD
    and well, the rei has been increased so much more D:
    isnt that like enough? o.o



    Well then add a "MR" that stands for "Mass reiatsu"


    And no.Considering how much you reiatsu you lose when unleashing your ability, it's not enough.

    You got sword skill/Devour Humans don't you? o-o
    avatar
    TheKillingMachine

    Posts : 126
    Honor : 166
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-11-23
    Age : 52
    Location : Hell

    Re: Mh should restore reiatsu

    Post  TheKillingMachine on Sat May 12, 2012 12:25 pm

    Raventus wrote:
    TheKillingMachine wrote:
    orosana~ wrote:you do realize MH stands for Mass Heal not Mass Rei-regen xD
    and well, the rei has been increased so much more D:
    isnt that like enough? o.o



    Well then add a "MR" that stands for "Mass reiatsu"


    And no.Considering how much you reiatsu you lose when unleashing your ability, it's not enough.

    You got sword skill/Devour Humans don't you? o-o



    Yes but I need my ability
    avatar
    LagunaKnight

    Posts : 32
    Honor : 34
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 30

    Re: Mh should restore reiatsu

    Post  LagunaKnight on Sat May 12, 2012 2:03 pm

    orosana~ wrote:you do realize MH stands for Mass Heal not Mass Rei-regen xD
    and well, the rei has been increased so much more D:
    isnt that like enough? o.o

    The extra rei that we have is almost meaningless. You still lose more rei than you gain when your stats are over 1k or so and for someone that level held and has like 2k+ stats and wants to raid you can use up all that rei in like a minute. The problem isn't how much rei you have but rather how fast you can regen it. I was lucky that I had a increased regen ability so I almost had 300 regen before I restarted. But even that wasn't nearly enough to train and raid at the same time if I had to use my res. And since shini's seem to keep their bankai's on and all times, you need res in order to beat a couple of the stronger people.

    I would prefer more regen increases like the ones you get at 10 and 20, making more at lvl 40,60,80,100. But unfortunately Snow can't do that so he increased the rei caps that we have, doesn't do all that much though. I believe Snow already was planning on asking Terr to do something like this so yea, I'll wait and see.
    avatar
    orosana~
    Shinigami Commander
    Shinigami Commander

    Posts : 207
    Honor : 221
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Age : 98
    Location : Failakka Island

    Re: Mh should restore reiatsu

    Post  orosana~ on Sun May 13, 2012 12:15 pm

    you guys can just easily raid without wasting so much rei~
    for example if you have full rei, use most of it to train something, then use the remaining to raid with bankai on ,usually 500-1k is enough~
    as for the weaker players that dont require bankai to beat, just use ss/human on them~
    raiding without using abilities is usually better, saves up your energy o.o
    avatar
    TheKillingMachine

    Posts : 126
    Honor : 166
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-11-23
    Age : 52
    Location : Hell

    Re: Mh should restore reiatsu

    Post  TheKillingMachine on Sun May 13, 2012 12:32 pm

    orosana~ wrote:you guys can just easily raid without wasting so much rei~
    for example if you have full rei, use most of it to train something, then use the remaining to raid with bankai on ,usually 500-1k is enough~
    as for the weaker players that dont require bankai to beat, just use ss/human on them~
    raiding without using abilities is usually better, saves up your energy o.o

    That's exactly what I do


    But considering it takes 30 percent of reaitsu to kill with bankai
    4-5 battles usually wipes me dry
    And LK is right
    Damn shini's spam flee and bankai
    avatar
    orosana~
    Shinigami Commander
    Shinigami Commander

    Posts : 207
    Honor : 221
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Age : 98
    Location : Failakka Island

    Re: Mh should restore reiatsu

    Post  orosana~ on Mon May 14, 2012 10:55 am

    then i guess its time to spam speed xD
    i'd save the ones who flee for last~
    avatar
    LagunaKnight

    Posts : 32
    Honor : 34
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 30

    Re: Mh should restore reiatsu

    Post  LagunaKnight on Mon May 14, 2012 4:11 pm

    the problem is less the fleeing part and more the fact that everyone seems to leave their bankai/res on and then spam bankai/res so you can't beat them without your bankai/res unless your gens are like 3x theirs or something. Though there are a few ways of getting around that, but I will leave mr. aldo to figure that out for himself.
    avatar
    Raventus

    Posts : 63
    Honor : 69
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 21
    Location : The Earth

    Re: Mh should restore reiatsu

    Post  Raventus on Mon May 14, 2012 4:23 pm

    LagunaKnight wrote:the problem is less the fleeing part and more the fact that everyone seems to leave their bankai/res on and then spam bankai/res so you can't beat them without your bankai/res unless your gens are like 3x theirs or something. Though there are a few ways of getting around that, but I will leave mr. aldo to figure that out for himself.


    Not every shinigami leaves bankai on ._.
    avatar
    LagunaKnight

    Posts : 32
    Honor : 34
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 30

    Re: Mh should restore reiatsu

    Post  LagunaKnight on Mon May 14, 2012 10:59 pm

    no not all, but a vast majority of them do.
    avatar
    orosana~
    Shinigami Commander
    Shinigami Commander

    Posts : 207
    Honor : 221
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-11-09
    Age : 98
    Location : Failakka Island

    Re: Mh should restore reiatsu

    Post  orosana~ on Tue May 15, 2012 12:31 pm

    putting bankai on while training is such a ...waste D:
    someone outta remind the ._.;
    avatar
    TheKillingMachine

    Posts : 126
    Honor : 166
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-11-23
    Age : 52
    Location : Hell

    Re: Mh should restore reiatsu

    Post  TheKillingMachine on Tue May 15, 2012 2:50 pm

    Well oro I would spam speed
    But i can't because i'm of reiatsu
    avatar
    Morphogenesis

    Posts : 32
    Honor : 37
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-12-24
    Age : 65
    Location : Hueco Mundo / Jail

    Re: Mh should restore reiatsu

    Post  Morphogenesis on Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm

    Then take some time for pure training -.- I mean im gained 100k exp pure training, and gotta agree, i like it more than raiding. You want to raid with your ability and to train your stats at the same time.. Then theres no point of pure training -.- Take your time to raid, and your time to train your stats.. Otherwise gaining stats would be too easy if you ask me.
    avatar
    TheKillingMachine

    Posts : 126
    Honor : 166
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-11-23
    Age : 52
    Location : Hell

    Re: Mh should restore reiatsu

    Post  TheKillingMachine on Wed May 16, 2012 7:22 am

    Morphogenesis wrote:Then take some time for pure training -.- I mean im gained 100k exp pure training, and gotta agree, i like it more than raiding. You want to raid with your ability and to train your stats at the same time.. Then theres no point of pure training -.- Take your time to raid, and your time to train your stats.. Otherwise gaining stats would be too easy if you ask me.



    I don't like pure training
    Raiders gain stats faster than PT
    plus they actually help their race
    avatar
    Morphogenesis

    Posts : 32
    Honor : 37
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-12-24
    Age : 65
    Location : Hueco Mundo / Jail

    Re: Mh should restore reiatsu

    Post  Morphogenesis on Wed May 16, 2012 11:19 am

    Well thats your problem if you dont like it.. If you think you can gain stats faster by raiding really slow (cuz of the reiatsu) then do it.. and yeah help your race Smile
    avatar
    TheKillingMachine

    Posts : 126
    Honor : 166
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-11-23
    Age : 52
    Location : Hell

    Re: Mh should restore reiatsu

    Post  TheKillingMachine on Wed May 16, 2012 3:18 pm

    Morphogenesis wrote:Well thats your problem if you dont like it.. If you think you can gain stats faster by raiding really slow (cuz of the reiatsu) then do it.. and yeah help your race Smile


    Alright then ^^

    Sponsored content

    Re: Mh should restore reiatsu

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:27 pm