Bleach-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach-RPG

The official forum of Bleach-RPG.

3 posters

Help for a Noob

Corbenix

Honor : 7

Help for a Noob Empty Help for a Noob

Post  Corbenix Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:39 am

I'm just curious about some things i couldn't find the answers to anywhere.

First what are the requirements to reach shikai and bankai. I know i have to do sword training and i think it must be like 100+ but i'd like to know for sure.

Also do our swords actually have unique names, or are people just randomly naming them on their own. Because it seems that way and i was curious.

Lastly how do you earn yen in the game, the only way i see is to kill random fella but if there was a faster way i'd really like to know.

Thank you in advance to anyone with answers.
    Crown
    Crown

Honor : 104

Help for a Noob Empty Re: Help for a Noob

Post  Crown Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:41 am

Corbenix wrote:I'm just curious about some things i couldn't find the answers to anywhere.

First what are the requirements to reach shikai and bankai. I know i have to do sword training and i think it must be like 100+ but i'd like to know for sure.

Also do our swords actually have unique names, or are people just randomly naming them on their own. Because it seems that way and i was curious.

Lastly how do you earn yen in the game, the only way i see is to kill random fella but if there was a faster way i'd really like to know.

Thank you in advance to anyone with answers.

If nothing changed in my absense of the game, than these are your answers:
    shikai requirement, you need to reach level 10 and a link will appear on your profile page saying: Learn the name of your Zanpaktô. You also need 50 sword skill before you can click the link and get shikai.
    For bankai you need to train to lvl20 and have 150 on shikai.

People randomnly name their zanpaktô, the game doesn't give a name to your zanpaktô.

The only way to earn yen is to defeat opponents in combat, such as the random fella. You could also sell items in the itemshop... but this is rather ridiculous because why who'd you buy them in the first place?

Hope that helped.
    Corbenix

Honor : 7

Post  Corbenix Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:31 pm

Thank you that was extremely helpful.
    Snow
    Snow
    Admin

Honor : 293

Post  Snow Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Yes, requirements are the same, the only difference is you reach level 9 a lot faster than before, as exp requirements were cut in half. Also rei pool is a tad bigger for 9's and 19's, and way more 20+. HP has a slight gain 20+ as well, though HP is subject to change once I get time to actually do the math so level 100's don't have to much HP and fights last 1200 rounds.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 am